Basic Information

· Token Name: $HUNNY · Token Symbol: HUNNY · Contract Address: 0x565b72163f17849832a692a3c5928cc502f46d69 · Chain: Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) · Max Supply: 100,000,000

Emission Rate

· 5000 $HUNNY / 1 BNB · 29,000 block / day · For every 100 $HUNNY minted, 15 $HUNNY will be given to the development team to ensure essential growth of the project. Roughly (15/115)=13% go towards development.
$HUNNY tokens have reached the max supply since August 2022. Therefore, the emission rate has been reduced to 0.
The maximum supply of $HUNNY tokens will be 100M. There will be 0 pre-mined $HUNNY. This is to ensure that we, as the owners of HunnyFinance, will not be dumping on our own creation.


The $HUNNY token will have a maximum supply of 100M. For every 1 $BNB earned in the performance fees, 5000 $HUNNY is minted. Further strategies may be established for distribution or burn mechanisms in order to keep $HUNNY sustainable, for now, we are focused on the growth of the $HUNNY token. You can earn $HUNNY by using the farms, or you can buy $HUNNY through a decentralised exchange like PancakeSwap. Roughly 13% of all $HUNNY mints will go towards development to ensure rapid innovation.
Farming Hives profits from PancakeSwap or Venus etc., to take 30% (performance fees) of the profits and purchase $HUNNY; of the purchased $HUNNY, 80% will be burned and the remaining 20% will be contributed to the HunnyLottery. This way, $HUNNY price can be sustained or pushed higher and users who stake get more profit too.


Liquidity Pool Upon creating the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap, 2,500,000 $HUNNY and 625 $BNB will be added into the PancakeSwap Liquidity Pool, with an estimated value of $250,000 (we have completed a round of private sales of value $300,000 which will be added and distributed evenly in HUNNY-BNB LP and HUNNY Hive equally, all LP tokens received will be locked away). LP tokens will be issued to users who participated in the pre-sale.
HUNNY Hive The core HUNNY pool a.k.a HUNNY Hive is the main pool whereby users will be rewarded with wBNB for staking $HUNNY. During the pre-sale, we will have received another 625 BNB, issuing 2,500,000 $HUNNY as LP tokens to users.