HunnyLottery is a very simple game for anyone to be engaged in. The stakes are small and the winnings can be significant. A portion of the revenue earned from HunnyLottery will be shared, and the rest will be burnt. We will be having frequent rounds of lottery, keeping the value of $HUNNY healthy and sustainable.
- 1 Lottery Ticket : 100 $HUNNY
- Lottery Entry Limit: 50 Tickets can be bought per transaction.
- Every ticket will consist of 4 digits random combination with each digit being between 1-14, e.g. "2-3-4-5"
If you match all 4 numbers on their ticket in the exact same order as the 4 winning numbers, you stand to win the lottery pot (50% of the entire lottery pool). As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct order, you are guaranteed to win a prize.
- Match all 4 numbers in the exact order = win 50% of the pot (or split the pot if more than 1 winner).
- Match 3 numbers in the exact order = win or split 30% of the pot.
- Match 2 numbers in the exact order = win or split 10% of the pot.
For example, if the final 4 winning numbers are "2-3-4-5"
- "0-5-2-3" = match 0
- "2-3-4-5" = match all 4
- "9-3-4-5" = match 3
- "2-3-2-2" = match 2
- "7-3-0-5" = match 2
Each full lottery session is completed every 24 hours (1 per day), with the timings for each as below:
8 AM - 7 AM (UTC)
An example of a lottery session starting at 8 AM (UTC) is as below:
Phase 1 - Buy Tickets (8 AM to 7 AM)
- You have 23 hours to buy tickets.
- The lottery jackpot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket bought.
- Users will receive a ticket (comprise of 4 digits) for every 100 $HUNNY paid.
Phase 2 - Lottery Draw! (7 AM)
- The 4 winning lottery numbers are drawn and will appear on the page.
- Each participant’s winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and shown on the page.
- Users can claim winnings if they have any.
- Users will also be able to see the lottery results: How many users matched all 4 numbers, 3 numbers, and 2 numbers.
Phase 3 - Celebration and Sharing (7 AM - 8 AM)
If you won, congrats! Share with your friends or in our community groups.
The next lottery starts in 1 hour!
The lottery aims to be completely random. Even though the ticket numbers given out are determined by a front-end logic, there is an extremely low chance that anyone is able to determine the 4 winning numbers ahead of time.
- The 1st lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the number of participating users at the entry deadline.
- The 2nd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the total pooled $HUNNY balance at the entry deadline.
- The 3rd lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the timestamp of the last lottery participant at the entry deadline.
- The 4th lottery number will be determined based on the %10 remainders of a hash encoded by the blockhash and the block difficulty at the entry deadline.
10% of the pot from each HunnyLottery round will be divided into 3 portions:
- 3% is allocated for development.
- 2% goes to HunnyJar, which will be distributed back to the community; and
- 5% will be burnt
What happens with the prize if there is no winner? For every prize category that has no winner, 100% will get automatically rolled over to the following lottery draw.
I have numbers on my ticket that matches the lottery draw. Why am I not a winner? The matching numbers must match in order to win. If this is still not the case after double-checking, please get in contact with us.
What's the max number of tickets I can buy for the lottery? There is no maximum, you can buy as many lottery tickets as you want! However, do take note that there is a lottery entry limit of 50 Tickets that can be bought per transaction.
When is the next lottery? The lottery is drawn every 24 hours.